Operations/Contract Manager - Gippsland Area
VIC - Gippsland
To grow our business and become the leading organisation for cleaning and related facility services across all industry types.
- Safety in everything we do
- Team collaboration and respect
- Exceptional customer service
Menzies is always looking for enthusiastic, motivated individuals to join our team. Our status as an Equal Opportunity Employer is reflected in the diversity of team members. Staff performance is regularly assessed to confirm that work is up to our professional standard.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Operations/Contract Manager - Gippsland VIC
The Menzies Group of Companies provides quality, "value for money" solutions to blue chip customers on a national scale.
This role comes with a fully maintained company vehicle.
We are seeking a self-motivated and successful professional to join our expanding team in the position of Cleaning Operations/Contract Manager in Gippsland with at least 5 years experience in all facets of Cleaning.
Reporting directly to the Regional Manager and Facility Manager, you will oversee and manage a team of supervisors and cleaning staff, liaising with a portfolio of clients across a broad industry base and site locations, including; academic and government.
The ideal candidate would hold competencies in the following key areas:
- Management experience
- Experience in multi-site management
- Proven organisational abilities
- Staff management
- Ability to manage budgets
- Dependable, organised and thorough
- Excellent communication skills; and
- Client relationship management experience
In return, the successful candidate will be offered a busy and exciting role offering:
- Employment with an established national organisation
- Professional growth opportunities
- Industry related qualifications
- Offices close to the CBD
- Flexible working hours
- Fully-maintained company vehicle
- Onsite parking
You will need to already be based in Gippsland VIC; have past success in management; and a proven ability to deliver sustained results against these key results areas.
Applications are to include: a detailed resume, availability, statements of achievements and specific experiences against each of the above areas.
Here at Menzies, we expect loyalty, respect, and teamwork between colleagues. In return, we have an ongoing commitment to provide our staff members with:
- Learning and development opportunities
- Novated leasing options
- Generous reward and recognition programs
- Career advancement opportunities