ACT School Contract - MENZIES
To grow our business and become the leading organisation for cleaning and related facility services across all industry types.
- Safety in everything we do
- Team collaboration and respect
- Exceptional customer service
Are you currently working for Vivid Cleaning or ACT Commercial Cleaning, if so we want you to apply for a position with Menzies so you can continue working in your current position.
Please note that that any period of service which has been completed with the outgoing contractor or your previous employer does not count as service with Menzies International (Aust) Pty Ltd.
CURRENT ACT SCHOOL CLEANERS
If you are a current cleaner working within the ACT Schools contract, you will need to apply for this position and complete the online application form in order to be considered for a position with Menzies.
Where possible, please upload the following information to your application - you can simply take the photo on your phone and upload this as an attachment.
- Working with vulnerable people check
- Evidence of your working rights in Australia [note, Menzies will still complete a VEVO check with the information which you provide]
Cleaning experience preferred but not essential.
All applicants must be willing to undergo and successfully complete a police check a and Working with Children Check as a condition of employment.
Applicants who are not Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents must provide proof of entitlement to work including any restrictions on hours of work.
Please apply indicating your availability and preference for casual, part time or full time and the days/hours you will be available to work.
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.
Here at Menzies, we expect loyalty, respect, and teamwork between colleagues. In return, we have an ongoing commitment to provide our staff members with:
- Learning and development opportunities
- Reward and recognition programs
- Novated leasing opportunities
- Satisfying work and the opportunity to pursue a rewarding career path