Cleaning Opportunities - St Mark’s College - Port Pirie
To grow our business and become the leading organisation for cleaning and related facility services across all industry types.
- Safety in everything we do
- Team collaboration and respect
- Exceptional customer service
Do you want to work for a prestigious, highly values driven organisation, St Marks College, Port Pirie as their onsite cleaner? If so please read on.....
If you are a current cleaner working or hold an interest in this type of work you are encouraged to apply.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Mopping floors and cleaning up spills
- Sweeping and vacuuming
- Wiping and dusting
- Cleaning windows
- Polishing (by hand or machine)
- Appropriate storage and handling of chemicals
- Operation and care/maintenance of cleaning equipment
- Informing the Contract Manager or Site Supervisor if the stocks of consumables are low
- Re-clean areas that are unsatisfactory and report immediately to the Contract Manager or Site Supervisor
- Record any communications regarding the client, quality, equipment or after hours messages (to the site, or Contract Manager or Site Supervisor as applicable) in the Site Communications Book
- Review the site communications book and action accordingly
- Adhere to site specific requirements and complete all necessary inductions (for Menzies and the client)
- Maintain a high safety awareness by adhering to training, policies and procedures
- Clean the scheduled areas satisfactorily, measured using the results of the Quality Site Inspection Reports (QSIRs) and Duty Statements
- Attend work punctually and complete the scheduled work in accordance with the rosters hours or as directed by a supervisor/manager
- Ordering adequate supplies of consumables
Cleaning experience preferred but not essential.
All applicants must be willing to undergo and successfully complete a police check a and Working with Children Check as a condition of employment.
Applicants who are not Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents must provide proof of entitlement to work including any restrictions on hours of work.
These positions will be part time permanent in nature.
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.
Here at Menzies, we expect loyalty, respect, and teamwork between colleagues. In return, we have an ongoing commitment to provide our staff members with:
- Learning and development opportunities
- Reward and recognition programs
- Novated leasing opportunities
- Satisfying work and the opportunity to pursue a rewarding career path