Cleaning Contracts Manager
To grow our business and become the leading organisation for cleaning and related facility services across all industry types.
- Safety in everything we do
- Team collaboration and respect
- Exceptional customer service
Menzies is always looking for enthusiastic, motivated individuals to join our team. Menzies is not just another cleaning company, we are contemporary and at the forefront of innovation within the industry so you must hold these same values and drivers.
- Soft Services (including cleaning and associated services i.e: Pest and Hygiene)
- Generous base salary + car allowance OR company car
- Experience in cleaning industry or similar industry
We are seeking a motivated and outgoing individual for the position of Cleaning Contract Manager.
The Menzies Group of Companies is one of Australia's leading privately owned companies. Menzies specializes in the cleaning and facility services sector and provides quality "value for money" solutions to blue chip customers across Australia.
Menzies have an established client base across multiple sectors. Our customers range from Child Care Centres to Defence and everything in between.
We are a successful, profitable business with over 45 years experience. We are positioned for growth and are seeking an experience Cleaning Contract Manager who can ensure service delivery on major contracts and deliver on people, cost and service targets.
This is an exciting time to join the Menzies Group.
The successful candidate will be;
- Confident and accomplished Contracts Manager with a proven track record in managing complex multi-site operations with significant people, cost and budget responsibilities.
- You will have the ability to lead and develop a team, develop and enhance operational disciplines, think tactically and strategically and manage multiple stakeholders.
- You will have previous experience in a service based industry working with medium to large corporate clients across multi-site environments.
- This is a customer facing role so you will have the capacity to understand and relate to clients across a range of industries and appreciate the different business models, needs and sensitivities that entails.
- You will develop credibility with clients by demonstrating professionalism, discretion and sound commercial acumen. A key deliverable is to ensure compliance with contractual requirements for service delivery, timeliness and reporting.
- You will also engage effectively with internal stakeholders to ensure clear communication and coordination of activities critical to business objectives.
All applicants must be willing to undergo and successfully complete a police check a and Working with Children Check as a condition of employment.
An attractive salary package, including company vehicle, will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
What will you be doing?
- Conduct Quality Service inspections and audits as scheduled and respond on weaknesses in these.
- Selling additional work (e.g. specials) to existing clients.
- Providing quotations for additional work requested as per the specifications and pricing of the cleaning contract.
- Identifying contracts “under threat” as projects and developing clearly defined objectives and action plans to prevent contract loss.
- Assisting in key client liaison to ensure smooth transition of operational/functional changes attributed to permanent productivity improvements.
- Mobilising the start-up of new contracts and providing support to the nominated Contract Manager[s]
- Identifying the client’s decision making process.
- Using foresight to identify potential client issues and resolve them before they become problems
- Regular face to face contact with client representatives.
- Effective and timely communications within the business and with the customer and other key stakeholders.
- Timely reporting to Administration for work order progress status and close out recording.
- Managing your portfolio budget.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Here at Menzies, we expect loyalty, respect, and teamwork between colleagues. In return, we have an ongoing commitment to provide our staff members with:
- Learning and development opportunities
- Novated leasing options
- Generous reward and recognition programs
- Career advancement opportunities