Contract Manager - Cleaning Services
To grow our business and become the leading organisation for cleaning and related facility services across all industry types.
- Safety in everything we do
- Team collaboration and respect
- Exceptional customer service
Menzies is always looking for enthusiastic, motivated individuals to join our team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Contract Manager - Cleaning
We are looking for a highly motivated and driven professional to join our team in the position of Contract Manager
- Immediate start
- Management Role
- Market-based salary package including fully maintained vehicle / car allowance
The Menzies Group is a well-established national organisation that prides ourselves on providing quality cleaning and facility management solutions to our valuable clients.
We are looking for a highly motivated and driven professional to join our team in the position of Contract Manager in the WA region. Reporting to senior stakeholders you will be responsible for leading and managing the company's operational activities and overall achievement of KPI’s within Western Australia.
****To have success in this role you must have had a significant amount of exposure to growing your business using multiple sales techniques****
To be considered for this role you need to clearly identify that you possess the following experience and skills by addressing the Selection Criteria in your application.
- Five plus years as a Contract Manager, preferably within a service based industry (Cleaning Industry experience in a national company highly desirable)
- Previous experience in managing multiple-sites / multi-project management
- Proven excellent strategic leadership, strong communication and client relationship skills
- Demonstrate sound organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- Proven Labour planning and people management skills
- Strong financial and budget management capabilities are essential
- Proven ability to deliver sustained results
- Demonstrate strong analytical and report writing skills
- High level of customer service and maintaining operational efficiency standards
- Actively participate and contribute in senior management meetings with high quality outcomes
- Hold current tertiary qualifications in relevant discipline
Applications MUST include a brief resume and a covering letter highlighting achievements against the above-specified areas of skill and experience.
In return you will form part of the Management Team whose culture is focused on integrity and values your participation and contribution. You will be offered a rewarding career with an established national organisation with a competitive market-based salary package.
Here at Menzies, we expect loyalty, respect, and teamwork between colleagues. In return, we have an ongoing commitment to provide our staff members with:
- Learning and development opportunities
- Novated leasing options
- Generous reward and recognition programs
- Career advancement opportunities