CLEANING POSITIONS – Melbourne
Menzies has been operating since 1969 and is now one of Australia’s largest privately owned companies providing end-to-end facility services solutions and employing more than 2,000 staff nationally.
Menzies’ vision is to deliver superior cleaning and related facility services whilst providing a safe and healthy workplace environment for its staff, clients and visitors.
- Safety in everything we do
- Team collaboration and respect
- Exceptional customer service
As a leading service provider for Cleaning Services within the Education industry, Menzies is now looking to expand our team and are now looking for passionate, qualified and enthusiastic cleaning team members for our Melbourne Commercial sites
Menzies currently delivers cleaning services to over 5 major Universities throughout Australia and over 300 school site locations throughout the country.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently seeking cleaners to work across several sites and working multiple shift times and rosters including but not limited to; early morning, day, evening and late-night shifts.
The specific responsibilities might include:
- Detailed cleans of public areas including offices, facilities & washrooms
- Collection, segregation and disposal of waste
- Spot cleaning, including mopping, sweeping, vacuuming
- Toilet, external areas and walkway cleaning
- Ensuring compliance with company procedures
- Responding to scheduled and ad-hoc customer requests
We would be very interested in meeting with you if you have the following experience in addition to the above:
- Carpet steam cleaning
- Strip and sealing
Cleaning experience preferred but not essential.
All applicants must be willing to undergo and successfully complete a police check a and Working with Children Check as a condition of employment.
Applicants who are not Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents must provide proof of entitlement to work including any restrictions on hours of work.
Please apply indicating your availability and preference for casual, part time or full time and the days/hours you will be available to work.
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.
Here at Menzies, we expect loyalty, respect, and teamwork between colleagues. In return, we have an ongoing commitment to provide our staff members with:
- Learning and development opportunities
- Reward and recognitions programs
- Novated lease opportunities
- Satisfying work and the opportunity to pursue a rewarding career path